Age Minimum (with Adult): 12+, Minimum Age:16+
Care for Cats with CAT (age 12+) *Hands On*
Me-ow! We will be working with the animals, cleaning cages and getting the cats ready for adoption. CAT's mission is to work with our community to save the lives of homeless, sick and injured cats and kittens by offering shelter, adoption, foster, hospice, and veterinary services to end needless feline euthanasia in our community.
Please wear closed-toe shoes and casual clothing that you don't mind getting cat hair or dirt on.
To fulfill court-ordered community service, please do not sign up for this project but contact CAT directly for opportunities.
- Volunteers must be 12 years of age or older to attend this project; any volunteer under age 16 must attend with a parent or adult chaperone.
- If you plan to bring your children or other guests to the event, you MUST reserve slots for them. The best way to do this is to create a Volunteer Team. You can then sign up your team for this project.
- All volunteers under 18 are required to bring a waiver signed by their parent or legal guardian. Please download, complete, and bring this waiver with you on the day of the project: Youth Volunteer Release Form
Click "Sign Up" below to reserve your spot! Need help signing up? Call 503-200-3355.
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: