Age Minimum (with Adult): 14+, Minimum Age:16+, Court Ordered Volunteer - Allowed
Let's Sort It Out with Media Foundation (age 14+) *Hands On*
"The Media Foundation is like the Oregon Food Bank of media!" - Intel volunteer
Mission: Our MISSION is to reduce dependency that smaller non-profits have on cash contributions to achieve their vision, while magnifying the impact they are having on the community.
Vision: Our VISION is seeing smaller non-profits spending the majority of their time focusing on their mission without the distractions and significant time lost associated with fundraising efforts.
Volunteers assist us by doing similar work to what you would do in a second-hand media store or library. This includes cataloging, cleaning, sorting, prioritizing, and filing the book, CD, DVD, video game, and software donations we receive.
- must be able to alphabetize
- must be able to use scissors without supervision
- must be at least 14 years old (if under 18 must attend with a parent or adult chaperone and bring a Youth Volunteer Release Form signed by their parent or legal guardian. Please download, complete, and bring this waiver with you on the day of the project.)
- If you come with a group, sign up as a Volunteer Team! (IMPORTANT NOTE: You are responsible for ensuring that everyone signed up through your team attends. To add or remove team members from a project, click on "My Account" and then "My Teams," above.)
- If your group is LESS than 6 people, you will likely be volunteering at our office location (office location details below)
- If your group is 6 people or MORE, you will likely be volunteering at an off-site location which will provide more space. Please email <email@example.com> to confirm your location is arranged for your event.
Office Location Details:
If you arrive at a house, you've found the right place!
Look for a two-story home, with a brick facade, and a small slopped driveway.
Street parking is available in this residential neighborhood.
Click "Sign Up" below to reserve your spot! If you can't find a time that works for you, email The Media Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange a time!
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: