Age Minimum (with Adult): 8+, Minimum Age:13+
Fill Baby Bags + Help Parents! (age 8+) *Hands On*
Parenting can be challenging, and without resources, more so. Help support parents in caring for their children:
@ Tuesday / Thursday dates:
- Prep clothing racks with seasonal infant-toddler items
- Sort bins of baby accessories (bibs, hats, blankets, etc)
- Organize maternity room or other areas in center
- Fill bags with requested NB-5T clothing, diapers, and wipes
@ 2nd Saturday of the month or the Monday that follows [Client Care Days]:
- Help parents select items for preemie-5T kids
- Check-in attendees with reservation or help parent register day-of
- Assist with maternity ware
- Distribute take-home food or refreshments
- Fill bags with baby clothing, diapers, and wipes for day-of registrants
Mother & Child works with moms, dads, and others parenting during pregnancy and children's early infancy years of approximately 0-5 to support parents in the nurturing of their children. M&C offers classes, parent/family counseling, supplies, pregnancy testing, and connection to resources all at no cost - without restriction to income level or demographic - to equalize and to build a community of competent and confident parents.
Volunteers must be 8 years of age or older to attend this project; any volunteer under age 13 must attend with a parent or adult chaperone.
IMPORTANT: This opportunity is not appropriate for Job Training Programs or Groups.
All volunteers under 18 are required to bring a Youth Volunteer Release Form signed by their parent or legal guardian. Please download, complete, and bring this waiver with you on the day of the project.
If you plan to bring children or guests you MUST reserve slots for them. The best way to do this is to create a Volunteer Team, then sign up your team for this project.
IMPORTANT NOTE: You are responsible for ensuring that everyone signed up through your team attends - only sign up team members who have confirmed their availability. Teams that repeatedly sign up, but do not show up or show up with fewer volunteers than they signed up, may be removed. To add or remove team members from a project, click on "My Account" and then "My Teams," above.
Click "Sign Up" below to reserve your spot! Need help signing up? Call 503-200-3355.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: