Age Minimum (with Adult):5+, Minimum Age:14+, Court Ordered Volunteer - Allowed
Put Down Roots in Tualatin (age 5+) *Hands On*
The City of Tualatin enjoys many parks, trails, wetlands, and green-ways. Keep these areas vibrant by planting and mulching native trees and shrubs.
By putting down roots in Tualatin, you can . . . Get dirty, breathe fresh air, meet new people, get a sense of achievement and impact the health of our environment.
Individuals, families and groups are invited to register for one or many of the opportunities offered this spring. Tools, gloves, water, snacks and guidance by City Staff are provided.
Want to bring a big group? Please use the "Email" button below to check in with the coordinator first.
Join us and dig in!
- Volunteers must be 5 years of age or older to attend this project; any volunteer under age 13 must attend with a parent or adult chaperone.
- All volunteers under 18 are required to bring a Youth Volunteer Release Form signed by their parent or legal guardian. Please download, complete, and bring this waiver with you on the day of the project.
- If you plan to bring children or guests you MUST reserve slots for them. The best way to do this is to create a Volunteer Team, then sign up your team for this project.
IMPORTANT NOTE: You are responsible for ensuring that everyone signed up through your team attends - only sign up team members who have confirmed their availability. Teams that repeatedly sign up, but do not show up or show up with fewer volunteers than they signed up, may be removed. To add or remove team members from a project, click on "My Account" and then "My Teams".
Click "Sign Up" below to reserve your spot!
Need help signing up? Call 503-200-3355.
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: