Age Minimum (with Adult):14+, Minimum Age:14+
Serve a Meal at UGM (age 14+) *Hands On*
The Union Gospel Mission provides meals and addiction recovery services in a safe environment for its homeless clients. Volunteers will help serve and clean up after the evening meal to the homeless. This is a great way to get involved!
This is a popular project so please limit your sign up to two times per month in order to give more people a chance to volunteer. Also note: volunteers are required to wear closed-toe shoes and to tie back hair that is shoulder length or longer.
Support Union Gospel Mission's vision of feeding the hungry, restoring the addict and loving our neighbor by joining us on a volunteer shift!
- If you plan to bring your teens to the event, you MUST reserve slots for them. The best way to do this is to create a Volunteer Team. You can then sign up your team for this project.
- Volunteers must be 14 years of age or older to attend this project.
- All volunteers under 18 are required to bring a waiver signed by their parent or legal guardian. Please download, complete, and bring this waiver with you on the day of the project: Youth Volunteer Release Form
Click "Sign Up" below to reserve your spot! Need help signing up? Call 503-200-3355.
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: