Age Minimum (with Adult): 16+, Minimum Age:16+
Get Creative at SCRAP Reuse Center! (age 16+) *STW 2012*
Do you love art, crafts, and environmental sustainability? Come join in on a fun work party doing a variety of projects to help SCRAP fulfill their goal of diverting usable items away from the landfill and into the hands of our community at a very low cost. Who knows what you may discover as you sort, organize, and tidy up the retail store and workshop room. Guaranteed to be a creatively enlightening experience!
SCRAP is a nonprofit organization that inspires creative reuse and environmentally sustainable behavior by offering affordable materials and educational programs to the community. Join us in meeting this mission!
Note: Volunteers must be age 16+ to volunteer on this project.
To sign up for this project:
1. Log in (green button at the top of this page) or create a volunteer account.
2. Pay the registration fee - the Portland Timbers and Stand Together Week sponsors JELD-WEN Windows & Doors, Alaska Airlines, adidas, and Fred Meyer are asking supporters to join them in making a committment to support volunteerism throughout our region. Your registration fee will serve as a donation to Hands On Greater Portland to help cover the cost of organizing this week of service.
Click below to pay the registration fee ($30 per volunteer). As a thank you, you'll receive an exclusive Portland Timbers Stand Together Week scarf and bag!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
3. Sign up by clicking "Sign Up" below then "Submit" on the following page.
NOTE: You'll need your Paypal receipt # to proceed.
** THE FINE PRINT - please read **
>> To sign up a team or family, a $30 registration fee is required for each volunteer regardless of age. Please select the appropriate # of volunteers from the PayPal menu above and be sure to click 'sign up with a team" below after payment. Learn more about creating/managing a team.
>> The registration fee is non-refundable and non-transferable even if you do not attend the project that you sign up for. But rest assured that your contribution is supporting volunteer initiatives throughout the Greater Portland region.
>> You will not be able to sign up for a Stand Together Week project without completing all of the steps above. If you're unable to make a donation at this time, you're welcome to visit our project calendar or advanced search and sign up for a *Hands On* or *Referral* project at no charge.
Login or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must login to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: